Aumueller 46 x 23 x Promo Offer

Aumueller 46 x 23 x 26 cm Sewing Box Beech Wood, Mahogany


Aumueller 46 x 23 x 26 cm Sewing Box Beech Wood, Mahogany


Very nice
Nice sewing box but because it is unlined, I have yet to use it. I intend to line it before I use it so I have bought some green felt material that is sticky backed. I am not very good at this sort of thing but I shall try.

There is a little bit of paint missing in the front piece, but hardly worth bothering about so I shall just paint it over. Overall, I am very happy with it.

Lots of storage space.

Product Features

  • Shaped Cantilever Sewing Box Mahogany Colour
  • Features a three-tier cantilever style storage system
  • 46 x 23 x 26 cm
  • Handmade from solid Beech wood
  • Features two handles to open the lids;wooden dividers in the top compartments


Product descriptions

Click here for more info


Click here for Best Price

Comments

strongchik.blogspot.com is a participant in the amazon.co.uk Services LLC Associates Program, and we get a commission on purchases made through our links.

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Winnie the Pooh Table Big Discount

Forest Textured Stripe Black MerinoThrow Get Rabate

Brigantia Needlework De La Lune Big Discount